Healthy bowel movement with a goal of achieving: An efficiently functioning system, free from effort with stools containing no mucous, blood or partially digested food.
The typical Modern diet contains far less fresh fruit & vegetables and more refined carbohydrates and preservatives.
This is far from the ideal situation for our digestive system, often leading to a reduction in intestinal movement, and production of sticky fecal matter.
Sticky feces coat the membranes of the colon and compact into the natural folds of the lumen, reducing absorption and causing decay and toxicity.
Your bodies natural Detoxification Organs are the Colon, Kidney, liver and skin.
Once these very important organs are functioning optimally, more nutrients will be absorbed, and unwanted toxins removed.
(The colon, or large intestine, is an essential organ for absorbing nutrients, synthesizing vitamins and regulating water levels in the body. Lack of a well balanced diet, especially foods high in fiber, can lead to clogging of the colon. Clogging, or impacting of the colon can cause a host of symptoms, including malabsorption, blood toxicity, vitamin deficiencies, constipation, abdominal pain and lack of energy.)
Raspberry (Leaf), Cascara Sagrada Bark, Barberry Bark, Fennel Seed, Lobelia Powder, Buckthorn Bark, Golden Seal Root, Senna Leaf, Ginger root, Cayenne Pepper.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 to 3 capsules, for best results or as prescribed by a health care practitioner. Take one hour before or after meals (evening).
· Is packed with antioxidants which neutralize free radicals.
· It also contains Ellagic acid which may contribute to cell death in damaged cells particularly in the colon, lungs, liver, breast, esophagus and skin.
· Also used to keep inflammation at bay.
Cascara Sagrada Bark:
· Has been used by native America for washing the bowel.
· The active component anthraquinone, helps create peristalsis (the contraction of the bowel walls to remove toxins).
· It also helps to strengthen the muscles tone in the intestinal tract.
· Berberry has been used for over 2500 years for its medicinal properties. It has been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria, and may actually help the immune system to function better.
· It is antioxidant rich.
· It acts on the smooth muscles that line the intestines, helping improve digestion and reduce gastrointestinal pain.
· Berberine (active ingredient) aids the body in secretion of bile. Waste products leave the body via bile secretion
· By increasing the secretion of bile, barberry is excellent for improving the health of both the liver and gallbladder.
· Fennel seeds are good for digestion and help to alleviate an upset stomach.
· They are a natural colon cleanser.
· Antioxidant rich and packed with the important phytonutrients, kaempferol, flavonoids, fenchone, quercetin rutin, limonene, the anti-inflammatory properties play an important role in colon health.
· It is also a good source of fiber, which helps to remove toxins from the body.
· Is a thinking or catalyst herb that helps other herbs perform better.
· Improves bowel movement for the morning.
· Beneficial for hemorrhoids and fissures associated with constipation.
· It is an effective stool softener.
· The plant helps clean toxins from the body.
· Its diuretic properties help cleanse the blood.
Golden Seal Root:
· Aids digestion and encourages bile secretion.
· Can also be helpful to people experiencing small intestinal bacterial over growth.
· And has shown antimicrobial activity against certain pathogens.
· It is active in inhibiting the growth of H.pylori, a bacteria which can lead to gastritis, ulcers and other stomach issues.
· Senna is a powerful herbal laxative that promotes bowel movements.
· Leaves used medicinally because they are a rich source of anthroquinone glycosides, which stimulates the bowel to contract, creating a strong laxative effective.
· Bowel movements usually occur six to twelve hours after taking.
· Detoxes your colon naturally
· Moves parasites out of colon.
· Incredible healing power proven for a host of ailments.
· This spice is packed with essential nutrients and rejuvenating compounds.
· Great for upset tummies.
· Beneficial tool for various inflammatory-related health conditions.
· The anti-inflammatory compounds responsible for significant reducing inflammation are called gingerols.
· Contains very powerful digestive enzymes.
· Ginger acts as an anti-spasmodic, helps prevent vomiting and improves the tone of the intestinal muscle.
· Highly effective for IBS.
· Stimulates your body’s circulation and reduces acidity.
· Detoxifying properties
· Used to help digestion, including upset stomach, slow intestinal gas, stop stomach pain, cure diarrhea and as a natural remedy for cramps.
· Helps produce saliva, important for digestion and also preventing bad breath.
· Also stimulates the flow of enzyme production, essential for our digestive system to work properly. It also stimulates gastric juices that aid the body’s ability to metabolize food and toxins.
· Power to soothe inflammation and bloating caused by allergies, food sensitivity and infections.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Gelatin (capsules).
Start on 1 capsule a night and increase as required until loamy bowel action is achieved or as prescribed by a health care practitioner. This product must be taken at least one hour following evening meal and an hour is required prior to eating or taking anything else, other than water, but is best taken immediately prior to bed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving: % DV
Proprietary Blend: 480mg* (per capsule)
% Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value (DV) is not established
Consult with your health care professional before starting any nutritional program. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if bottle is damaged or opened.