PROSTATE HEALTH: In light of heightened awareness in recent decades, Doc Flowers offers a superb formulation of herbs utilized in a myriad of cultures over centuries with the specific aim of promoting and maintaining prostate health naturally.
INGREDIENTS: Ginger Root, Saw Palmetto, Cayenne Pepper, Golden Seal Powder, Queen of the Meadow, Juniper Berries, Marshmallow Root, Parsley Leaf, Uva Ursi, Ginseng Powder.
· Ginger is known for its antioxidant content and its immune boosting, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, it has a long history of medicinal use.
· Phenolic antioxidants (bioactive plant metabolites found in plants), have been found to play important protective roles against oxidative damage.
· Ginger root is the subject of many important studies in regards to prostate health and disease.
· Medical literature contains around 100 studies on saw palmetto and its positive effects on prostate health.
· Saw palmetto has traditionally been used in many ancient cultures for male health.
· Studies have shown it may help with improve symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
· Cayenne is a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals.
· The active component of cayenne, ‘capsaicin’ has demonstrated an ability to attack the mitochondria of damaged cells without harming the healthy surrounding cells.
Gold Seal Powder:
· It is used to treat prostatitis.
· It contains antiseptic and diuretic properties of which may help relieve urinary problems associated with prostatitis.
· Golden seal reportedly removes bacteria from the prostate due to its antiseptic properties.
Queen of the Meadow:
· As a mild diuretic, promotes the flow of urine and is beneficial for the elimination of excess fluid in the system.
· May be helpful in certain cases of urinary infections due to antiseptic qualities.
· Helps removes waste and acidic toxins from the body including the prostate.
· Known for its anti fungal and anti microbial properties.
· Many medicinal uses including its use as a “water pill” to wash out offending bacteria.
· Known for it’s anti inflammatory properties.
· Speeds up healing process.
· Natural diuretic, anti fungal and anti bacterial properties.
· Filled with essential nutrients for optimum performance of the male organs. Rich in Apigenin, a flavonoid that slows down the growth and spread of abnormal cells.
· The high levels of potassium may contribute to healing the prostate gland.
· Has been used as a medicine for the past 2000 years in Europe and Nth America.
· It is a diuretic and a urinary antiseptic.
· Ginseng has a long history in medicinal traditions used as a powerful herb for relieving urination problems and treating prostatitis.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Gelatin (capsules).
Take 2 or more capsules as needed, 1 to 2 times a day. For best results, take one hour before or after meals.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: % DV
Proprietary Blend: 480mg* (per capsule)
% Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
DV is not established
Consult with your health care professional before starting any nutritional program. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if bottle is damaged or opened.