Wu Yi Oolong, Yerba Mate, Damiana, Green Tea, Guarana Root, Licorice Root, Guggul, Wild African Mango, Siberian Ginseng, Banaba Leaf, Malabar Tamarind, Cayenne, Apple Cider Vinegar (powdered), Citrus Bioflavonoid, St. John's Wort
MORNING ONLY: Fire - Take 1 capsule daily as a dietary supplement. For best results, take one hour before or after meals. Note: If taking medications, please consult your doctor before commencing Fire.
Wu Yi Oolong:
- Flushes the colon, contains polyphenol a bioactive ingredient that promotes lipolysis (break down of fat) by activating triglycerides thereby speeding up your metabolism.
- Rich in antioxidants, full of immune boosting properties, blood detoxification, stress reduction, increases focus, assists with digestion, helps to burn stored body fat for fuel, also aids in decreasing lactic acid build up to cut your recovery time post exercise.
- Aids in digestion, oxygenation and traditionally used as an energy tonic.
- Traditionally used as a remedy for anxiety and depression; help lower stress levels
- Helps with hormone imbalances
Green Tea (camellia sinesis bush):
- Stacked with antioxidants called catechins, importantly including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which significantly boosts resting metabolism and stimulates fat burning, elevating and promoting prolonged thermogenesis.
- Increases fat oxidation (fat for energy).
- Ergogenic aid (enhanced exercise performance) may help to energize cognitive function.
- Helps bind glucose, may help regulate blood sugar, glycyrrhetinc acid has been shown to reduce fat thickness and an overall reduction in body fat mass in study groups.
- The flavonoids suppress fat accumulation and stimulate break down of fats.
- Helps to raise to your antioxidant status.
- The active ingredient guggulsterones contain substances that lower cholesterol and triglycerides and may also work with the thyroid to increase metabolism and other key bodily actions.
Wild African Mango:
- Containing a high soluble fiber content and used for lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides, reducing fat cell growth, boosting the breakdown of fats and improving blood sugar control.
- The king of adaptogens.
- Raises blood oxygen levels, provides sustained energy, enhances immune function, increases cortisone levels and anti-inflammatory response, improves cognitive and physical performance, used by athletes world wide for performance boosting and recovery.
- The saponin glycosides are recognized for their ability to strip fat.
- Stimulates glucose transport and decreases insulin production by the pancreas, moderates blood sugar levels.
- The HCA (Hydroxycitric acid) is reported to block fat storage and aid in suppressing appetite.
- Encourages your body to use fat as fuel, increases energy expenditure and burns calories, also decreases body fat due to activation of the central nervous system.
Apple Cider Vinegar (powdered):
- Helps reduce the release of sugar into the blood stream and improve insulin sensitivity, has the potential to interfere with the bodies ability to digest (digestible starch) meaning less is broken down into calories in the blood stream.
- Help to lower both cholesterol and triglyceride levels, lowers inflammation, lowers blood sugar.
St. John's Wort:
- Breaks down stored fat in fat cells, contains anti-viral and bacterial properties.